Please press page down key for answers!
1. What is the name of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) incubator project which has recently graduated to Top Level Project (TLP).
(Hint: It is a Open Source software framework used for executing and managing small to large-scale applications and workflows across local resources, computational grids, and the Cloud.)
2. Microsoft has just now acquired a company which specialises in Phone-based multi-factor authentication solutions. What is its name?
3. Google has open-sourced a general-purpose software architecture, which allows exploration of the possibilities of reranking on different datasets. What it is called?
4. Amazon Web Services (AWS) has recently added a relational database service for one year in Free usage tier. Name it.
5. Joomla!, a popular open source Content Management Software (CMS) has added built-in driver support for one more relational database backend in its verion 3.0 release. Name the database.
6. What is the code name of Ubuntu 12.10, due in October 2012?
7. OpenStack is an Open source software for building private and public clouds. What is the code name of its September 2012 release?
8. OpenStack's next release due on March 2013 is codenamed as..
9. What is the name of OpenStack component to provide “block storage as a service”.?
10. What is the name of OpenStack component that provides "network connectivity as a service"?